Court Auction Information:
Date: June 3, 2022
Stanley Mosk Courthouse, 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The first overbid amount for the Portfolio of 11 Partnership Interests is $2,709,500.00
The Interest being sold is 1% LLC interest. The subject site is located along the east side of North Eldridge Parkway approximately 500 feet south of Memorial Drive with additional frontage along the south side of Memorial Drive. The subject improvements include a 320-unit four-story mid-rise apartment building completed in 2014. There are two apartment buildings developed around two center courtyards and a 7-story parking garage. The total net rentable area if 266,807 square feet (per the provided unit statistics report), and the gross building area is approximately 279,278 square feet (per HCAD) including the leasing office/fitness center. There are 21 floorplans consisting of a one and two bedroom units. Other site improvements include a 7-level parking garage containing 499 regular spaces and 13 handicap spaces.
If interested in more information, print and sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, email it to Todd Wohl.
- MARKET VALUE INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED
- THE SELLER IS THE JOSEPH MASCOLO TRUST OF 1997
- LAND SIZE OF 5.4615 ACRES OR (237,901 square feet)
- CONSISTS OF A 320-UNIT FOUR-STORY MID-RISE APARTMENT
- THERE ARE 2 APARTMENT BUILDINGS DEVELOPED AROUND TWO CENTER COURTYARDS AND A 7-STORY PARKING GARAGE
- 21 FLOORPLANS CONSISTING OF A ONE AND TWO BEDROOM UNITS
- 266,807 SQ FT OF RENTABLE AREA
- GROSS BUILDING AREA OF 279,278 SQ FT INCLUDING THE CLUBHOUSE