Court Auction Information:
Date: June 3, 2022
Stanley Mosk Courthouse, 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The first overbid amount for the Portfolio of 11 Partnership Interests is $2,709,500.00
The Interest being sold is 2% LLC interest. The subject property consists of a four-story apartment building constructed in 1988. The property totals 67 units and a gross building area of 70,546 square feet. The unit mix consists of 29 one-bedroom/one-bath units and 38 two-bedroom/two-bath units. There are 128 on-site parking spaces or 1.91 spaces per unit. The improvements are situated on a 26,760 square foot site.
If interested in more information, print and sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, email it to Todd Wohl.
- MARKET VALUE AS OF DECEMBER 8 2016: $26,565,000
- THE SELLER IS THE JOSEPH MASCOLO TRUST OF 1997
- LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
- PROPERTY IS PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED
- LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CA
- BUILT IN 1988
- 128 ON-SITE PARKING SPACES
- IMPROVEMENTS SITUATED ON A 26.760 SQUARE FOOT SITE