Court Auction Information:
Date: June 3, 2022
Stanley Mosk Courthouse, 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The first overbid amount for the Portfolio of 11 Partnership Interests is $2,709,500.00
The Interest being sold is 5% LP interest. The subject site is located along the north side of North Loop 1604 East approximately 1/2 mile west of Highway 281. The subject improvements consist of a 358-unit two and three-story apartment complex, completed in 2005. There are 17 apartment buildings, which contain a total net rentable area of 338,390 square feet, according to information provided by the appraisers. There are five floorplans consisting of one, two and three bedroom units. It has a physical address of 215 North Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
If interested in more information, print and sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, email it to Todd Wohl.
- MARKET VALUE INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED
- THE SELLER IS THE JOSEPH MASCOLO TRUST OF 1997
- LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
- PROPERTY IS PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED
- LOCATED IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
- TOTAL NET RENTABLE AREA OF 338,390 SQUARE FEET
- THERE ARE 5 FLOORPLANS CONSISTING OF ONE, TWO, AND THREE BEDROOM UNITS
- BUILT IN 2005
- 128 ON-SITE PARKING SPACES
- LAND SIZE 22.91 ACRES (997,960 S.F.)