Court Auction Information:
Date: June 3, 2022
Stanley Mosk Courthouse, 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The first overbid amount for the Portfolio of 11 Partnership Interests is $2,709,500.00
The Interest being sold is 3.5% LP interest. The subject property consists of a four-story apartment building constructed in 1986. The property totals 62 units and a gross building area of 59,749 square feet. The unit mix consists of 19 one-bedroom/one-bath units and 43 two-bedroom/two-bath units. There are 106 on-site parking spaces or 1.71 spaces per unit. The improvements are situated on a 22,650 square foot site.
If interested in more information, print and sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, email it to Todd Wohl.
- MARKET VALUE AS OF DECEMBER 8 2016: $18,360,000
- THE SELLER IS THE JOSEPH MASCOLO TRUST OF 1997
- LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
- PROPERTY IS PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED
- LOCATED IN SHERMAN OAKS, CA
- GROSS BUILDING AREA 96,078
- BUILT IN 1986
- 11,384 SQ FT OF RENTABLE AREA ON 1.993 ACRES.